Monday, November 22, 2004

Now what am I up to?

Here's me, attempting to set up my own blog. Who knows how long this will last?

What made me do this, then? I've been having another wierd day. It started well, with plans and intentions - and faded into lethargy by afternoon. Again. So I find myself at the PC, writing a website. Or trying to. I'm new to this, so don't get anywhere fast. Got bored.

Then remembered my creative writing tutor telling us about Blogger this morning. And my trAce course in the summer, also talking about Blogging.

So I've set one up. It will make me write. I'm learning to write, you see. I'll get around to putting my fav books on here sooner or later, but for now let's just say that Natalie Goldberg got me writing. So I hope to write me down on these pages. Write down life just as it is - the boring bits, the juicy bits, the downright unbelievable bits. All in bits, which is how it is.

As I say - let's just see how long this one will last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home