Friday, August 05, 2005

Oh, come on!!

Still waiting to know what date we will be moving. It might be as soon as next Friday - but depends on a number of factors including the Royal Mail service and availability of Pickfords vans. I'm going crazy, knowing I have to give 7 days notice to various people and I can't do it!

Meanwhile, I've been playing with scissors and graph paper, tape measure and blue tack, trying to work out what will go where. I've come to the conclusion that whoever designed the house we (hopefully) are moving to had a good sense of humour, and something against wall space.

Right, I'm off to do another load of washing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wall space? You want a wall space challenge? You come and try my new house!

If you have plenty of Blu-tac I'll send you my measurements (seeing as you have your hand in).

My "tall" walls upstairs are 24" high, by the way. This means that I have a superfluity of prints and pictures to be disposed of...

1:51 pm  
Blogger Carole said...

It's great fun. You cut out little tables and chairs out of graph paper (and colour them in, of course, for clarity you understand) and then move them around on a little plan of your new home (approximated in my case, and therefore probably totally pointless). Keeps me busy though.

I can imagine Skylight Cottage being rather challenged in the wall space department - lots of sloping walls/ceilings, I imagine. Not good for storing books.

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home