Sunday, August 13, 2006

Catching up


This is Hebden Bridge. We spent three days there last week, and returned home with a bag full of timetables, property guides, tourist information and even a recycling leaflet. We also met some very dear friends there. Strange, given that they live in Norfolk and neither of us knew that the other was going to be there. Coincidence?


I've just bought and downloaded Paintshop Pro which is currently on 50% off special offer. My plan is to do my own graphics for a website design. It is time I got my career coaching business online.

I found an excellent book to help me work out how to use my DSLR - The Digital Photography Handbook. It manages to tread a fine line between being too technical or too simplified. I'm very pleased with it.

I've also bought the 2007 Writers and Artists Yearbook in readiness for the final section of my writing course - Going Public.

I haven't drawn anything in ages :(

There. I think that's me up-to-date.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Property guides? Idle curiosity, or a growing plan? Your business could be run very well from Hebden. A nice place, but rather expensive these days. Todmorden, maybe? Or Walsden, where Linz lives?

Good cycling country ;-)

9:34 am  
Blogger Carole said...

A growing plan ;) email me if you want more details.

I'll look at Todmorden and Walsden, though. Todmorden is a little bit further out from Halifax and Leeds, but not much further I guess. What about Mytholmroyd?

Good cycling country - but lots of UP.

Who's Linz?

8:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home