Friday, August 18, 2006

In the post

A parcel arrived today from Claire Mackaness I won a prize for being cheeky - and what a lovely prize it is. I shall look forward to my next soak in a hot tub after a long walk.



I'm starting to find my way around Paintshop Pro - but I think it will take months to work out all the things that it can do.

And I'm on the final section of my creative writing course - Going Public. This is where it gets scary. I have to research a suitable magazine and write something appropriate for submission. And I've only got four weeks for this one. Gulp.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh - that does look nice.

Do Mslexia for your assignment, you know what their form is - and do the submission! I'll be rooting for you.

3:26 pm  
Blogger Carole said...

Spooky, that. I'd just decided to use Mslexia. Like you say, I already know what they accept. Their next themes are rain and gardens, both of which lend themselves very well to the kind of poems I write.

6:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home