Friday, March 11, 2005

Stuff

Arrived back yesterday to find Tiscali wouldn't let me log on. Aaargh! It stressed me out far more than it should have done.
It's been a busy week. I had two evening functions on Wednesday, so didn't get back to our hotel until 10:30pm. Then had to get the train back home yesterday morning, which took about 3 hours.
My catalogue from Texere Yarns http://www.texere.co.uk has arrived. It's lovely - samples of all their yarns sellotaped to photocopied sheets of paper. I quite like the homespun feel of it. There are a huge variety of different yarns for all types of crafts, and a huge range of colours - not just the ones that happen to be in fashion this season.
I still haven't photographed my jumper. Perhaps I'll get round to it today.
We are planning to spend this weekend in Warwickshire to do a bit more research and exploration. We're staying in a B&B in Harbury (the village we liked) to get a feel for it, and are staying on Sunday night so we can see what the commute would be like on Monday morning. All sensible stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home