Wednesday, December 08, 2004

How long does it take to write a 5 minute presentation?

A LONG time. That's all I've been doing since I got the letter.

Actually, I lie. Last weekend, we went to Derbyshire to treat ourselves to a weekend of walking. We stayed at the Lathkill Hotel at Over Haddon. Very friendly place, I'd definitely recommend it. Nice food and awesome view across Lathkill Dale. Two longish walks tired me out nicely, and Sunday in particular was a perfect day for walking - clear and crisp with a low sun that picked out shadows across the bumpy limestone pastureland. Bliss.

But now I'm back here, in front of my PC, worrying about my presentation, knowing that I've got to go and rehearse it. I always feel slightly ridiculous, sitting on my own and spouting to the wall. Still, better get on with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home