Sunday, August 14, 2005

Links

I've just worked out how to add links to my blog template. It works! There are now some links with 'Previous Posts' and 'Archives' in the left-hand column. I think I'm finding my way around this thing.

Otherwise, it's been a day of admin. Defrosting the freezer, packing files, taking down shelves, filling in insurance forms (calculating the value of our possessions - ouch), printing out more change of address letters, making lists by the dozen, eating leftover frozen soup and stew (we think). It must be time for tea and biscuits?

1 Comments:

Blogger Carole said...

Sue,
I think (hope) it will be easier once we've moved. Right now, it's like a mourning process, but I guess that's natural.

I never look back, I'm not that sort of person! Onward, onward ...

Carole

6:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home