Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Libraries and Stuff

Aren't libraries wonderful? I've just spent a pleasurable half hour or so browsing the crafts section, and have come home with some books on knitwear and textile design. Enough to whet my appetite and give me some ideas. And if I give up on the whole idea or get bored, I just take them back and no money has been wasted. Wonderful.
The cotton t-shirt thing is coming on. I'm not far off starting the armhole shaping. It takes so long, though, knitting in double knitting. Which is why it is coming on slowly, as I do about a couple of cm and then get bored.
I've been missing my art course, and so have been researching art and design courses in Warwickshire. I've come up with this one http://www.biad.uce.ac.uk/site/courses/pregrad/foundpt.htm and plan to apply and see what happens.
We had a wonderful weekend, lots of walking, fresh air and daylight. And three art exhibitions. I felt much better by the end of the weekend than I did at the beginning (more viewers on Sat morning, actually in a position to buy, but no sign that they liked it).
Today is weary day. I've had a busy two days at work, and then woke up just before Rick at 5.35am. I think a nap might be in order.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home