Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Holidays!!!!

Last day at work today - and it was a very LONG day. But all done now, and I'm on holiday - hooray!

Anyone planning a solstice celebration for tomorrow? It's offically at 18:35, or so my Mum says. I love it when it starts to get light again, and am usually looking for signs of spring before we've even got Christmas and New Year over. The ewes are looking pretty plump and distinctly broody, and the trees are budding. Just need to check on my bulbs in daylight tomorrow ... :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Solstice should be about the time that I get my first bath this week. I reckon that's a good enough celebration.

Enjoy your holiday, Carole

8:45 pm  
Blogger Carole said...

You could always have a glass of something in the bath - reckon you'll deserve it after this week!

9:17 am  
Blogger Carole said...

Hi Sue,

Lambs before Christmas!! Oh, how sweet. I love lambs. I can't wait to hear the noise they are going to make come spring - we have quite a few sheep around us.

I guessed you were busy. I hope everything is going well for you.

Carole

9:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home